Pravo’s Turnkey Construction Services remove the friction found in the traditional construction delivery model by providing a single point of contact/responsibility and preferred partners. As the client, you’ll work with a strong General Contractor and a full team through design, construction, furniture fit-up, technology integration and move-in.
Here is some general information in regards to average pricing, schedule and scope of work per budget
- Average Cost: $30 to $70 per square foot
- Average Timeline: 4 to 8 months from kick-off to move-in
- 3K SF
- Project scope included new frames, 1 to 2 minor design changes, sealed concrete, paint, carpet, minor mechanical and electrical upgrades
- 10K SF
- Project scope included new break room with glass operable partition, polished concrete floors, paint, high end window coverings, minor mechanical and electrical upgrades
$40 to $80 per SF
- 14K SF
- Project scope included new glass doors, new millwork and finishes, a faux greenery wall, acoustical ceilings, new flooring tile and carpet, new appliances and a feature wall in the break room.
- 8K SF
- Project scope included full demo of existing walls for open layout, replacement of floors, addition of millwork in breakroom and café areas with glass mosaic tile art backsplashes, and a featured theme wall.
- 5K SF
- Project scope included new carpet, paint, break room/coffee bar and open office huddles with unique design details. The space also included a full open ceiling concept that included floating ceiling clouds and extensive MEP (mechanical,electrical & plumbing).
CCC Information Services
- 26K SF
- Project scope included demolition of existing space rebuild of open office concept with reception area built with radius ceilings, a large break room and kitchen area, multiple semi-enclosed meeting/phone rooms, and many huddle areas throughout the corridors.
$80+ per SF
Confidential Oil & Gas Client
- 10K SF
- Project scope included a partial demo of existing space and extensive design throughout. The new break room/kitchen area consisted of new appliances and detailed tile and countertop work. The reception and lounge area included a one of a kind LED logo (not pictured) and TURF baffle system ceiling design. The space also included several high end conference rooms and huddle rooms with MAARs wall systems and an open office throughout.
Whether you’re refreshing your space or building new, our delivery model ensures cost efficiency, transparency, streamlined communication and high quality.
For a one on one consultation please: